Electronics manufacturing services – service provider

• Ce sujet contient 1 réponse, 2 participants et a été mis à jour pour la dernière fois par Dawi11, le il y a 5 mois.
2 sujets de 1 à 2 (sur un total de 2)
  • Auteur
    Dasik22
    Participant

I need help finding an electronics manufacturing services (EMS) provider that specializes in medical device manufacturing. It is important to me that the company has the appropriate certificates and is able to deliver products in accordance with our strict quality requirements. Does anyone have any recommendations or experience in this area?

Dawi11
    Participant

I recommend the services of https://asselems.com/en/medical-electronics-manufacturing – a reliable manufacturer of electronics for medical devices. This company offers not only high quality and precision, but also a guarantee of compliance with ISO 13485, ISO 9001, ISO 14001 standards. Their advanced inspection and control technology allows for full monitoring of the production process and ensuring the highest quality standards. If you are looking for a business partner that takes care of your needs and leaves room for innovation, Assel is the perfect choice.

2 sujets de 1 à 2 (sur un total de 2)
  • Vous devez être connecté pour répondre à ce sujet.